Price on request
On the verdant hills of Careggi, in a dominant and panoramic position over Florence, this stately property is for sale. It consists of the historic villa, attributable to the end of the 15th century, with annexes for agricultural use for the management of the surrounding land.
The main unit of the villa consists of an "L" shaped building that encloses a stone-paved courtyard with a terraced garden. The villa is on two levels with an elegant loggia with Ionic columns and capitals in pietra serena.
On the ground floor, beyond the entrance, there is a large dining room, kitchens, a large living room and a study plus a small bathroom. The two internal stairs lead to the first floor where there are 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and the loggia. On the same floor there are also the apartments for domestic workers with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Going up another flight of stairs that reach the 3 attics.
The property includes also:
- a recently renovated part on two levels, made up of: on the ground floor entrance, technical room / laundry, kitchen / dining room, living room; on the first floor 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a small toilet on the first landing.
- another section of the building, in the basement, consisting of of 10 rooms used as cellars and technical rooms,
- 5 rooms used as a warehouse,
- 3 rooms used as sheds / vehicle shelter
- 4 hectares approx. of land with olive trees.
No information available